Wednesday, September 26, 2012

What is this Blog?

    For years, I have been interested in the sports scene here in Utah.  From Snow College Football to Utah Jazz basketball and everything in between, I love it all.  

    One of my frustrations has been the coverage of the smaller schools.  I can open the sports page on Saturday morning and read article after article about how BYU and Utah did on Saturday.  But if I am interested in Utah State or Dixie, there is hardly a blurb at all.  

     This blog aims to change that.  Here, you will find interesting tidbits and equal coverage of all the schools and sports.  Do you love BYU volleyball, Utah Gymnastics, or SUU Basketball? We have you covered, no matter what your favorite sport is.  

     If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please email us at utahsportscentral@yahoo.com.  Also, follow us on twitter @UtahSportsCentral

No comments:

Post a Comment